Essential Oil Resources I Trust And Love
You probably have found already some of your own beautiful resources.
When it comes to essential oils, I have been very overwhelmed with all the information I could find online when I started out using essential oils. Here is a small compilation of resources for you. I will keep on adding more as I evaluate them, and once I trust them, they will get added here.
- The Heart of Aromatherapy by Andrea Butje
- The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to the Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils, and More by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
- The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils: The Complete Guide to the Use of Aromatic Oils In Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Health, and Well Being by Julia Lawless
- Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit: Restoring Emotional and Mental Balance with Essential Oils by Gabriel Mojay
- Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals 2nd Edition by
- Aromatherapeutic Blending: Essential Oils in Synergy 1st Edition by
- Essential Oils: A Handbook for Aromatherapy Practice Second Edition 2nd Edition by
Related to Essential Oils
- Hydrosols: The Next Aromatherapy by Suzanne Catty
- Power of the Seed: Your Guide to Oils for Health & Beauty by Susan M. Parker
The following organizations are dedicated to essential oils. They are brand independent and extremely science-driven. As an Aromatherapist that gets me very excited :-)
They also air on the safe side of essential oils consumption. A MUST for every Certified Aromatherapist.
- NAHA - National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy: www.naha.org
- AIA - Alliance of International Aromatherapists: www.alliance-aromatherapists.org
- IFPA - International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists: http://ifparoma.org